Key Principles of Splice’s Work:
Consult, Collaborate, Empower, Inform, Action
• Build social infrastructure through a shared evolving community vision
• Foster trust and pro-active communication and collaboration
• Focus on active citizenship, and a recognition of the value of inclusion and a multi-voiced society
• Skilled facilitation with a focus on sustainable outcomes, and promoting the existing strengths of the community
• Recognising the inter-connectedness of individual, family, community, society
• A focus on the interpersonal moment and the spark of insight generated when people connect
• A focus on place, and creating a safe space for diverse people to tell their story and to feel they belong
• Engage with youth on terms which they feel comfortable with.
• Foster a sense of giving back and being able to make a difference
• A robust process for measuring impact and evaluating effectiveness.