The overarching mission of the Heartful Art Tour is to address community needs in aotearoa with arts and storytelling, and the celebration of creativity as a tool for nurturing the people.
The overarching mission of the Heartful Art Tour is to address community needs in New Zealand with arts and storytelling, and the celebration of creativity as a tool for nurturing the people.
The annual Heartful Art programme is a celebration of how artists & storytellers use their crafts to nurture hauora (health), wairua (spirit), ahurea (culture) & tuakiri (identity).
2019 - we are looking for our next feature artist
If you meet the following criteria, download our Applicant Information Form and Application below!
As our Artist and Story-teller, you will need an art-form and a story! We will consider all art-forms and all stories.
You will need to be available to travel for twenty-five consecutive days of April and / or May 2019.
You will need to be:
1. At least eighteen years of age and able to keep up with a demanding schedule,
2. comfortable with public speaking, sharing your story and mentoring groups in your art form,
3. flexible (the plans always change a little) and responsive to your audience,
4. enthusiastic and passionate about all areas of community and their wellness
comfortable engaging with everyone, including all religious and ethnic communities, all ages, LGBTQI+ communities, homeless or recently housed communities and those in the corrections system.
5. 1. You must live outside of New Zealand however you may be a New Zealand Citizen.
In the future, you will need to be able to provide:
1. a recent police check,
2. details of a current passport,
3. PR material so we can promote you,
4. a short follow-up report within two weeks of finishing the tour. A framework will be provided for you.
Want to know more?
the deadline for applications is october 26th 2018.
email@example.com for more information.